A variety of mid-rise and high-rise condos as well as co-ops in vintage and contemporary styles. The Gold Coast has a sizeable selection of condos, albeit compact spaces at steep prices, and even a variety of affordable walk-up apartments compared to other downtown neighborhoods. Family-sized rentals are rare, and pricey when available. views.
Pedestrian appeal with high-end retail selections. Just off Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, the chic designer stores and posh salons lining Oak Street will help work up an appetite for the neighborhood’s Michelin-starred restaurants.
- The Loop 17m by train, 12m by car
- Merchandise Mart 25m by train, 10m by car
- Union Station 32m by train, 16m by car
- Millennium Park 25m by train, 9m by car
- East to West Lake Michigan to Clark Street
- North to South North Avenue to Oak Street
- Nearby Neighborhoods Chicago Loop, Streeterville, River North, and Old Town
Let’s Talk Gold Coast
Esteemed homes in a charming downtown neighborhood.
While the Gold Coast has a mostly serene, neighborly feel—with vintage architecture contrasting with more contemporary mid-rise and high-rise condo buildings—its bustling commercial areas can be found along strips of Oak, Rush, and Division Streets.
Our clients come first - let our team guide you through the real estate process. Our response time? Unbeatable.